The HS/HSL is pleased to announce that the library building will reopen to UMB and UMMC ID card holders Monday, Sept. 14.
Welcome back to the HS/HSL from the HS/HSL! The Health Sciences and Human Services Library is reopening to UMB and UMMC ID card holders Monday, Sept. 14. Here is what you need to know:
- Hours: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. Weekend help is available via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Space: Floors 1 and 2 are available for 142 users.
- Services: Services continue to be offered online. Visit the virtual research support page for more information.
- Books and Journals: Contactless book and journal pickup will be available.
- Staff: Staff will be onsite to help.
- Mood: Unlimited enthusiasm to see you again!
The HS/HSL adheres to all of UMB’s COVID-19 guidelines regarding masking, physical distancing, and cleanliness.